Saturday 13 July 2013

British Champs Rider Bio - Fiona Innes

Fiona is looking forward to her first British XC Championships at Cathkin Braes. She is a Communications Engineer Officer in the RAF, and we're looking forward to seeing how she gets on on Sunday. Check out her photo so you recognise the kit and can cheer her on! 



Name: Fiona Innes
Fiona (on the left) in action at the SXC series

Race: Sport

Club: Royal Air Force cycling 

Bike: Specalized Fate Expert

Aim: It's my first national champs as this is my first year racing so I am aiming for constant lap times, to be competitive in my cat and ride my own race.

Best result: 1st place British series Rnd 2 at Redruth, Cornwall 

Fave Scottish trail: Golspie wildcat

Best thing: being able to eat what I want after races (carrot cake)

Little known fact: used to be a rower and converted to MTB last year.



GOOD LUCK FIONA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment